The Victorian State Government has developed a COVIDSafe Plan for businesses to maintain a COVIDSafe workplace.
Gables on Finch has prepared a compliance plan based on this advice under the Public Health Direction. All functions at our venue are part of this plan to keep our community safe.
As per government advise, we are only open to vaccinated patrons. Proof of vaccination will be required. All staff employed are fully vaccinated
- All patrons, staff and visitors must check-in using our QR code.
- All patrons must maintain physical distancing of 1.5 meters unless seated.
- All patrons are required to wear a face mask upon entering the premises, unless seated. For those not wearing a face mask, one will be provided.
- All staff also follow the same mask wearing protocol.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the venue for good hygiene.
- If a patron is identified with Covid -19 at our venue, contact Worksafe Victoria on 13 23 60 and advise accordingly.
- No patron should attend the venue if they have tested positive to Covid-19 within the preceding fourteen days.
- Gables on Finch is cognisant of the attendance density requirements and when a function is held, are aware of density requirements at time of booking.
- Gables on Finch staff are entrusted with community safety in their workplace and all patrons should comply with any staff directions concerning their safety, that may be required.
- Gables on Finch patrons must comply with the guidelines of the Victorian Chief Officer at all times whilst at the venue.
- A healthy environment is a safe environment.